Instrumentation & Equipment
- A Thermo Fusion LUMOS MS instrument with a Thermo Easy nLC 1200 UPLC system, a Flex ion source and an nano-column system heater.
- A Bruker Impact II instrument with nano UPLC system.
- A Thermo LTQ Orbitrap XL MS instrument outfitted with CTC PAL autosample system in line with Shimadzu HPLC system for small molecule analysis.
- A Thermo LTQ XL ETD MS instrument interfaced with a Shimadzu HPLC system and PAL autosampler.
- A Thermo LTQ XL MS instrument interfaced with a Agilent 1100 HPLC system.
- An LC Packings capillary HPLC system for micro-scale fractionation of complex peptide mixtures prior to downstream LC-MS.
- Agilent 1100 series HPLC binary system for protein, peptide, and nucleotide fractionation.
- A cryomill, speedvac systems, lyophilizer, centrifuges and assorted other small wet lab equipment.